Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Colourful Water Fountains at Ocean Breeze Water Park



Virginia Beach is most popular city in the united states of Virginia. I get the chance to visit this city through my friend who suggests me to go there. When I came back from this city then my friends asked me about the feeling of this city. I also told them about this to my friends that this city is most popular for its attractions, destinations, nightlife, sightseeing, and accommodation facilities like hotels. This city is most famous for its beach, museums, parks, and adventurous also. All of my friends were impressed after hearing these and seeing my photos and videos. They said to me also that in next holiday, you would have to go with us. My friends also wants to know more about me that where did u stay, which places to visit, how did you go there, and more questions were there. After hearing all these questions, I told them wait for one or two days because I am going to write my experiences about this great city. At this, my friends also agreed and the condition that after writing you will tell us about this city. After writing, I told them I went to this city by air for five days. My flight takes five to six hours to drop me on Norfolk international airport. After leaving the airport, I take some snacks like bread, coffee, and eggs from canteen until I received my luggage. After receiving, I came outside and hire a taxi to catch my Virginia beach hotels to which I reserved from a hotel site by searching on net. For this reservation I search on net by hotels in virginia beach which give me lot of hotel sites. But I select one of them which give me a large list of cheap hotels in virginia beach and I select one of them for reservation and get the discount offer on booking. After hiring a taxi, I reached to my hotel which was situated a short distance. At the time of noon, I reached to my hotel and this hotel was very nice containing with all the facilities. As this was the first day of my trip, so I can't do more because of tiring due to traveling. This day was also my more interesting being the first day of trip. This day I enjoyed the facilities of my hotel which were more interesting. At the time of late evening, I went to the markets from where I take some fruits and juice and interact with people to know more about this city. Some of the guys made my good friends while interacting and they also helped me very much. In night, I take dinner in my hotel's restaurant which was very nice containing with all types of foods. After taking my dinner, I went to my room where I packed some snacks for next day and went to bed for taking a good sleep. On the second day of my trip, after following up daily routine in early morning, I came outside my hotel and went to beach with the help of public transit services. I spent my all of day at this beach. On beach, I found all the guys were enjoying adventurous like swimming, boating, fishing, and more. On beach, first of all I do swimming and after swimming I do fishing which was the great experience and I enjoyed this very much. After enjoying all these, I went for kayaking and canoeing which was the great adventurous and I also addict of them. For kayaking, I take a boat of rent and one trained guy also with me. I enjoyed this lot of much. After kayaking, I take some snacks to which them I carry there. After kayaking I went for running which draws many athletes and looking like a rock n roll half marathon. After this, I sat to lawn under stars on beach with some sea foods. This beach was a great outdoor place for enjoying. In night, I take my dinner in a restaurant. After taking my dinner, I went to hotel where I enjoyed with other travelers and go to my bed for sleeping. On the third day of my trip, I get up in the morning and went to park for walking. After returning from walking, I prepared myself and takes breakfast in the restaurant of my hotel. After taking my breakfast, I went outside my hotel for other attractions. For seeing all these attractions one of guy helped me which makes my friend while interacting. That guy showed me all these attractions by car. This day, first of all he showed me Virginia aquarium and marine science center which were the largest and one of the most visited aquariums in this state. This aquarium was containing with a lot of animals and the one third mile of nature looking like a sea museum. From this place, we will also show a close-up glimpse of birds at Virginia Beach's shore. After enjoying at this place, he showed me ocean breeze Water Park which was most famous place and draws many visitors for its beauty. This water park was very nice with colorful water fountains and ridings also. At this park, we enjoyed these fountains and some adventurous ridings also. After seeing this place, he showed me heritage museum which was containing with a lot of arts and galleries and this museum were telling the history of this city which was very nice. Up to late evening, we freed from these attractions and after freeing from them we went to the streets of this city. The streets of this city were very nice and after this he takes me to his home where he showed me his memories which were very nice. After seeing his memories, both of us take dinner and he dropped me to my hotel. At late night I reached to my hotel. After reaching to my hotel, I take some refreshment and watch a movie which was so interesting. On the fourth day of my trip, I went again on beach because this beach was attracting me more. This day, first of all I do swimming and fishing. After these adventurous, I went for canoeing which were left on the second day of my trip. This adventurous was more interesting and give me great experiences of life. At the time of evening, I went to state parks which were very nice and containing with different varieties of plants and flowers. At night, I went to a music club for taking enjoy of music and dance and take some light drink also with my Virginia's friend which meets me again in club. This day I enjoy the nightlife of this city which was most interesting and I enjoyed these moments very much. After reaching to my hotel, I shared my moments with other travelers to which them I enjoyed on first day. All of us were sitting in a common room. On the fifth day, first of all I went to market for shopping from where I take some good things. After shopping, I called my friend for lunch and saying thanks for visiting this beautiful city. After taking my lunch, I checked out my cheap hotels, and rent a taxi for airport. After reaching to airport, I take some snacks and fly to home with nice memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment