Friday, July 10, 2009

Ontario, Houston and Albany are good holidays enjoy


Ontario, Houston and Albany are good travel city. My family is first time visit the grand tour of Ontario, Houston and Albany are a comprehensive tour of the USA area and is our most popular tour because my son first birthday and calibrate in this city. My wife so happy in this trip. I got these hotels through internet by searching with cheap hotels.

Ontario is the great city and state of California. This city is a good travel facility in tourist. There are good attractions points in museum, Ontario mills and chino town square in this city. My family is first time four day visit in this city. I got these hotels through internet by searching with cheap hotels in Ontario. I reached that city by LA/Ontario International Airport. This airport was very beautiful decorated. The airport was good travel facilities in tourist include taxi, bus and train. But I called taxi and reached to my hotel at noon. I put my luggage in room and get fresh and take lunch. After that I went to see the Museum of History and Art was a public-private museum which was very nice and beautiful. The museum was good items collections include exhibit catalogs and other books and publications, exhibit posters and educational books and other materials. The Ontario Mills Mall a very popular outlet mall in Ontario which mall features entertainment the whole family can enjoy, plus a variety of restaurants and snack shops. On this page, you'll discover the stores, dining, theaters and other establishments and plan your day of outlet-shopping fun. Ontario Chino Town Square will provide housing adjacent to Ontario’s Civic Center, a block from the City Library, and a few miles from Ontario International Airport. If the visionaries are correct, restaurants, boutique shops and internet cafes will bring additional traffic to the downtown area. I like this city and good trip for my life in Ontario City.

Houston is largest city in the Taxes which fourth largest city in the United States. Houston has three areas that look like a typical downtown in a big city with high-rise buildings and, at street level, compromise to pedestrians that include shops and eating establishments. I am first time visit in this city. I book my air ticket by internet and got the cheap hotels in Houston. I reached that city by George Bush Intercontinental Airport. But I called taxi and reached to my hotel at evening. After that I went to restaurant and I take light food and I came back to hotel. Space Center Houston's unparalleled exhibits, attractions, special presentations and hands-on activities tell the story of NASA's manned space flight program. SCH was the only place in the world where visitors can see astronauts train for missions, touch a real moon rock, land a shuttle, and take a behind-the-scenes tour of NASA. The Children’s Museum of Houston was very nice and famous museum. This museum was family learning program and educational service to a broad cross-section of families, including those who visit the Museum and/or access the services of area schools, childcare centers, community centers, public libraries, and social service agencies. The Hermann Park was very nice and beautiful park which was good facilities of children can enjoy a lot there as there were beautiful arrangements of playing and fun. Downtown Aquarium was a good attractions point in this city which was dedicated to providing excellent care for animals, a great experience for visitors and a better future for all living things and there were good facilities of restaurant, shops and bar. Houston Children's Festival was the largest celebration for children in the United States. The Houston Children's Festival offers over 350 events packed into a couple of hectic days. The Houston International Festival was a good festival in United States which featuring juried arts, crafts, food, music, games and events for adults and children. Art Car Parade was the worlds largest and oldest Art Car Parade which was event features over 250 Art Cars, 200,000 plus lives spectators and media from all over the world, making Houston ground zero of an international fact. Latino Book & Family Festival was a very famous festival in Houston, which was a world class array of panels, authors, celebrities and entertainment for your enjoyment and enlightenment and enjoy for others festival. I am good holidays enjoy in this city. I am ready for next Albany city trip.

After suggestion of my friend I went to Albany city, which also capital of New York state there architecture of all places remarkable, after arrived there I felt it. It was first time when visited there. All travel kit and reserved done before depart. After reached at airport took our luggage after two our, in between I watched inside the airport area, also taste some sandwich with a cup of coffee, just few minute drive I reached our reserved cheap hotels in albany, nice hotel indoor as well outdoor side, Received our room key and went to our hotel room in behind of hotel man, which carrying our luggage. Nice room it was, as well too big a home rooms, about 7 pm time when I entered to our room, Just refresh and went to near by area restaurant and ate some meal also ice-cream, I loved ice-cream. Next Morning awoke up early morning and went for tour of New York City, it was free, and about 10 am to 2 pm I visited that city. Nice place I watched. After lunch at a famous restaurant think where I went, just walked near the Empire plaza, got lot of entertainment and adventure after watched huge of shop and restaurant, I was full of lunch then not took another food but also ate chocolates. Also looked some museum at that plaza. Came back at starting of night, after obtained a great dinner, took sleep, Next Morning I watched corning tower Observations Deck, it was located at Adirondack foothill. Next day was superb because I got a lot of entertainment at Catskills place, also that place famous for hiking, some time with help of guide watched and know about that place, got some best time moment at during hiking, in nearby are Berkshire hills located, two hours also travel that place. But fourth was wonder and beautiful because I walked at Washington Park, which is the best and ever green park and spread huge area. Also watched free musical live program at playhouse of that park. It was may time and tulip festival held every year, in this program more huge of tulip flowers exhibition show by public, huge of tourist came here for watching that festival and one of the best and evergreen festival on that city. Also I watched live music program at there park, huge of newcomer guys came here for show our talent and did some best music here, watching for that music concert crowd of newcomer and tourist came here. Nice day it was when I travel that city, gained lot of knowledge. Second last day also departed to Thacher state park, it was 2,000-acre Park. I did at there some little trails, picnic area of that park awesome and made tremendous scenery all time. Also watched largest museum in all of 50 state at New York state museum, jealous place it was and watched huge of collection with free admission at there. Last day, at half day, went for shopping near the shopping markets, you could get more things at there after bargaining, just rest of last day packed our luggage and came back our home a lot of memory.

1 comment:

  1. Really a nice place to go, during my Holidays, but in India there are so many lovely Cities i wonder if i will finish the list here to go out of here to see the wonders of nature outside too.

    Diana Travel baby

    ReplyDelete