Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Leisure Vacations And Places Of Boston



Atlanta and Boston these two in USA are the most attractive places where every year many visitors visit there. I also got the chance got to visit these cities. And put the entertainment in my travel. In USA the great country and many places here to visit. Travel in USA for the week or month such make so interesting. And you have to need to stay in and there are many lodging amenities that help to get beautiful look of places and have the fun of the nightlife are Inn, cheap hotels and many more. Today you can get book room online by internet. I visit these two cities Boston and Atlanta in December 2008, and got lots off fun and adventure of the places.

Boston
Boston city is in the Massachusetts and capital of this one. And it is situated in the United State of New England. Every year in city 16.3 million visitors visit. And this is one of the live cities by its museums, restaurants, and many attractive places. All the characteristics of this city attract visitors to visit like this one. I book my cheap hotels in boston by internet and after confirm my ticket. My plane was land on Logan International Airport. Airport was nice and I get my luggage and reach to my hotel by bus. In the way many attractive places I saw there. In my journey I visit in the different places. Museum of Fine Arts is larger and comprehensive and is collections of Monet Painting and extraordinary Japanese art and other art and finest and print collections in USA. Except that other places are Harvard Art Museum, Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, New England Aquarium, Semitic Museum are the places to visit. Boston Common and Public Garden the oldest place and many attractions are Swan Boats, walk across the world's shortest suspension bridge and generally enjoy the park with its shady trees, sidewalk vendors and fountain. Quincy Market place for foods shopping contains different variety of foods. Boston travel is so excited travel.

Atlanta
After six day travel I decide to travel to Atlanta which approximate 18 hours by car from Boston. In Boston I heard about the Atlanta city which is also the entertaining place. I reserve the cheap hotels in atlanta by the web site. The city populated. And there are well situated and famous places of shops, restaurants, parks and museums. In Atlanta here I spend seven days, and enjoy the moment of the vacations. Atlanta is in Georgia in USA. There are many attractive place where I visit are Georgia Aquarium such place where large variety of different species of sea animal and great fun of swimming with whale sharks, the largest fish in the world. The New World of Coca-Cola where the world brand company history I got there. And the other attractive places are Centennial Olympic Park, Piedmont Park, and Grant Park. Atlanta has one of the top 10 retail markets in the country, and the city's neighborhoods are a great place to find antiques, art galleries, arts and crafts stores, thrift stores and boutiques. The city's eclectic shopping neighborhoods include downtown Atlanta, Little Five Points, Virginia-Highland, Buckhead, and Midtown. Here I bought some goods like apparel, food and came back to my hotel. After that I visit to the take the enjoyment of the night life. The great crowd at the club and I got the adventure of the night life. Due to long time I came back to my home town. This is my peaceful journey that I never for get it. If I got another chance I will definitely visit it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment