Monday, June 29, 2009

Walt Disney World in Orlando


Orlando is the major city in United States of Florida. This city is also most popular tourist destination because of its fine weather, close closeness to Disney world, and vacation rentals. Orlando might be home to some of the nation's greatest theme parks, but there are lots more that the city has to offer visitors. Like that type of city is good choice of traveling. Last year someone advised me to visit there. So for visiting purpose I search cheap hotels in orlando on Internet and I got numbers of hotels in Albany. And I reserve hotel room .I reached that city by airplane at Orlando International Airports. This airport was most attractive and well organized. At outer side of Airport there were most traveling recourses. But I hire taxi and reached to my hotel at noon. Hotel was well furnished and good facilities were available there .I put my luggage in room and get fresh and take lunch. After lunch I went in hotel to get some idea what exactly wonderful attraction not in hotel but also in the city. After that I planned my journey for next day.
First day I went to see the Harry P. Leu Gardens, which was very nice and beautiful which offers nearly fifty acres of peaceful grounds for visitors to enjoy "Old Florida" at a leisurely pace. The garden collection of the rose garden, the largest formal rose garden in Florida, is one of the more popular areas and other collection include one of the South's largest cold hardy palm collections, a xerophytes garden, a white garden, a floral clock, a wonderful collection of cold-hardy cycads, an herb and butterfly garden, and a spectacular annual display.
Second day I went to World of Orchids, I was excited to go because I grow orchids as a hobby and I thought it would be interesting. The greenhouse garden that they have there is in bad shape with a bunch of overgrown tropical but hardly any orchids. There were some big kopi fish in a pond in there that my wife enjoyed feeding. You could purchase food for them in the small store that was there. There were a few nice orchids in the store that you could purchase and I did purchase a paphiopedilum (slipper orchid) that I didn't have.
Third day I went to The Orlando Museum of Art, which was very nice, which was both a cultural and architectural treasure in central Florida. And my experience begins the moment you enter the galleries where Dale Chihuly's arresting glass Cobalt & Citron Tower draws your eyes twenty feet up to the glass skylight above. It's only the beginning of an adventure in culture, imagination, and creativity as you explore the Museum.
Forth day I went to see the Walt Disney World, which was very famous theme park, which the highly praised gold standard of theme parks with exciting entertainment, dining, shopping, guest service, classic attractions, backstage tours and beloved Disney Characters. After that I went to see the SeaWorld Adventure Park, which was very beautiful park and there are good attraction point in this city. Sew World was more than just a great theme park, it's also a rescue and rehabilitation facility for animals hurt in the wild. A 24-hour on-call rescue team is always available to race to help an animal in need.
Fifth day I went to The Mall at Millennia, which is very nice mall. This is Orlando's most upscale and beautiful mall and there are a lot of beautiful 97 shops, restaurant, and computers and I bought some clothes, gifts, shoes and chocolates goods. In evening I went to the bar and I take drink and enjoy the music with entertainment nightly. But I hire taxi and I came back to cheap hotels for leaving this city and I checked out from the hotel alone. In these days I feel great adventurous experience in my life and journey of my always stay live in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment