Thursday, February 12, 2009

Boston - most popular for its destinations

Boston is one of the oldest cities in United States. This city is most historic, wealthy, influential, and most popular for its attractions, destinations, nightlife, and accommodation facilities like hotels. Boston city is the capital of Massachusetts. This city draws many visitors every year for its attractions which made this city one of the tenth most popular destinations in United States. This city has good connectivity by air, road, train, and sea. In last summer holidays, I visited this city. This city is most comfortable. For accommodation Boston hotels are perfect. These hotels in Boston provide all the ultra modern facilities at lowest rates. I planned this trip in a simple manner. When I planned this trip then I don't have so much time to organize this in a well manner. But in a short period, I got best resources which make my trip more interesting. I was very about my hotel that how to reserve my bastion hotel. For reservation I suffer a lot and search on net. But when one of my friend saw me on net for searching cheap Boston hotels then he suggest me a hotel site and told me that you will find here a lot of cheap hotels in boston which will be available at lowest rates. When I visit on this hotel site then I feel very happy by booking hotel. This site gives me an exciting offer also on reservation of my hotel rooms. As the day of my trip reached to me I felt very nervous about my hotel that how it will look, what facilities it will contain and many more were arising in my mind. For removing my confusion I visit this site again and get proper satisfaction to see my hotels. I went to this city in the month of June 2008 by air for six days. I dropped my flight at Logan international airport from where my hotel was situated at a very few distance. I reached to my hotel by bus. When I reached to my hotel then I feel very exciting to see my hotel. This hotel was located to nearer to the attractions of Boston and containing with all the modern facilities. On the first day of my trip, I reached to this city and after taking some refreshment I went to market for taking junk food. This day I also know more about the attractions of this city. After knowing more I went to parks and gardens which were situated around my hotel. I also take enjoy the facilities of my hotel which were available like pool, sports room, fitness center, internet, and more. After taking my dinner I go to bed and prepare myself for next day. On the second day of my trip, I went to Boston duck tour which was very nice and through this tour I went to Copley square. After this I went to china town gate which was the most visible symbol for tourist. Late night scene of this gate was very interesting. This day I also went to children's museum and the museum of fine arts. On the third day of my trip, I went to boston common and public garden which was very attractive. All the visitors must see this place and take enjoy of boating, fountains, shady trees, and lush greenery. After this, I went to harbor island national park which was a popular destination for recreation activities like hiking, camping and kayaking. At this place people from all over the world study the natural and cultural history of the island which is used for science. On the fourth day of my trip, I went to national historical park which was the best place to find deeper and interesting facts about this rich city. After this I went to museum of science, mapparium, and aquarium which has the world's largest fish tank. This day I also went to Boston beer museum which was so interesting. I also enjoy the nightlife of this city which was very interesting. After this I went to my cheap hotel rooms for taking a good night. The next day, I get up early in the morning go for walking. When I came back from morning walk then I take some junk food and went for other attractions. This day I went to see Boston events which were organizing. I was the luckiest guy who gets the chance to see the Independence Day. After this I also saw the Boston pride events. I also went to Faneuil hall and Quincy market which were the oldest market containing with tourist-oriented shops and eateries. I also saw the Fenway Park, Gillette stadium which was the oldest baseball stadium and used by major leagues. In night, I went to music clubs where I take enjoy of music and dancing. On the sixth day of my trip, I went to shopping stores which were situated around my hotel from where I take clothes and some good things. After this, I collect some memories in my hotel rooms and also enjoy the facilities of cheap hotel rates. At the time of evening, I checked out my hotel with memorable moments and memories and came back to home. All the moments and nice meeting with the people of this city, I never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment