Friday, February 13, 2009

San Diego - must see Shamu Show at Sea World

San Diego is a modern city in the state of California and this city is most famous for its sightseeing, beaches, parks, nightlife, adventures activities and accommodation like hotels. This city is most popular tourist destination because of its sea world, zoo, and wild animal parks. San Diego is a perfect city for enjoying the holidays and to meet with the adventurous. Everyone always have a dream to visit such places where they can enjoy. So by knowing about this city I also went to this city. When I came back from this city I like to share my feelings with everyone. One of my friends told me about this city and showed me some images and videos. When I planned this trip then I was very excited. When I was telling to my friends that I am going on the trip of San Diego then they asked me about hotels that which cheap hotels in san diego you reserved there. At this I became silent because I forget to reserve my hotel yet and my friends give me advice to reserve a hotel there because this is most popular tourist destination and to take the hotel on rent at direct is a very difficult task. For this my friends helped me for the reservation of San Diego hotels. I and my friends search on the net and get a hotel site by cheap san diego hotels which provides a large number of cheap hotels in san Diego with all the ultra modern facilities. Through this site I reserve my hotel and got a surprise pack of discount offer on the reservation of my hotel and it made my trip more interesting. This has city has good connectivity by air, road, train, and sea but I like to prefer to go this city by air for seven days in the month of June 2008. My flight dropped me on international airport from where my hotel was situated at a very few distance and the most famous attraction also situated near this hotel. When I reached to my hotel then I found that my hotel was containing with all the facilities like pool, internet, well designed and more. I became very happy to see my hotel. As this was my first day of trip, so I spend all day in hotel because I was tired, wants some rest and enjoy the facilities of my hotel. On the second day of my trip, balboa park where I saw Marston house which was an historic house, museums like history, memorial center, sports, arts, and science museums like air and space, automotive. This day, I also went on San Diego zoo which was the most famous tourist destination. This was so large and different species of birds, animals also available from all over the world. There was carousel and Miniature Park near the zoo which was the entertaining place for kids. I also went to botanical building where a large number of flowers and plants were available which was very nice. On the third day of my trip, I went to wild Animal Park which was the sister park of zoo which was a fun and exciting experience place. At this place, I got the opportunity to come closer with the wild animals and this was an experience place. Everyone meet this opportunity here and I also take a lot of enjoy. On the fourth day of my trip, I went to sea world which was the home of San Diego and draws many visitors. This world consists of different types of rides, exhibits, animal shows and the most famous show was at this park shamu show to which I take a lot enjoy. At this place I take enjoy of sea world tower, sky ride and exhibits also like dolphin discovery. On the fifth day of my trip, I went to beaches where I take a lot of enjoy of boating, swimming, surfing and fishing. At this place, I also take a lot of enjoy of golf courses and hiking. This day I also take enjoy of nightlife and went to clubs to take enjoy of music and do dancing. On the sixth day of my trip, I went to old town where I take enjoy of sports and rest of day spent in my cheap hotel rooms for taking some rest. After freeing from the rest I take enjoy of nightlife, dancing clubs and went to shopping stores. On the seventh day of my trip, I collect some memories, checked out my cheap hotels and returned back to home with these unforgettable moments. Those moments which I get from this city never pay for them. I can never forget these moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment