Monday, February 16, 2009

Ocean city - a great place for enjoy with adventures

As all of us know that everyone in this world likes those places where they can enjoy their life with fun, enjoy, and adventures. I also like those places where I can enjoy my life and can get the best life experiences. Last holidays, I was on the visit of ocean city where I get the chance to make my life more beautiful with golden moments and also know about the facts of life. Ocean city is most famous tourist destination in the United States of Maryland. Ocean city is most popular for its clean beaches, skyscraper hotels, and boardwalk restaurants. This city also draws many visitors every year for its sightseeing, attractions, destinations, and more. I also came to know about this city from my friends. But when I came to know about this city then I made a wish to visit this city and waiting for the right chance. When I admired in my office for my dedicated work then my boss asked me that where do you want to go for a trip. After hearing this, I became very happy and suggest my boss for ocean city. My boss also agrees with me and told me that you went there on the behalf of company. But my boss told me that your ocean city hotels will be your choice. For this, I started to search hotels in ocean city and found a hotel site which gives me a large number of cheap ocean city hotels which were containing with all the modern facilities. After finding this hotel site, I gave it to my boss and they reserve cheap hotels there. I went to this city by road for five days. My bus leaves me at route 50 of ocean city from where my hotel was at a very few distance. As this was the first day of my trip, so I can't go for any sightseeing because I was so tired during my journey? This day I like to stay only in my hotel and enjoy the facilities of my hotel. My hotel was well furnished with pool, fitness center, conference hall, internet, breakfast, and more. At the time of evening I went to market and shopping stores for taking some junk food and knowing about the sightseeing of this city. I take dinner in the restaurant of my hotel which was very nice and providing all types of foods. After taking my dinner, I go to my bed for taking a good sleep and prepare for the next day. On the second day of my trip, I went to ocean beach which was the main attraction in this city and this beach was 10 mile long. I spent my full day at ocean beach and enjoy a lot also. A lot of fishing boats and kite flyers were there at ocean beach. I also do fishing and boating at ocean beach which were more interesting. At ocean beach, a boardwalk was there which was most famous and containing with shop, restaurants, entertainment, eatering, and beachfront attractions also. This historic boardwalk was very nice and attracts more tourists. On the third day of my trip I went to Ripley's museum which was situated near to the boardwalk and this museum was very nice and I also enjoy a lot at this museum. After seeing this museum I visit again boardwalk and saw the skyscraper hotels and enjoy also other recreational activities. This day I enjoy the nightlife of this city which was most wonderful. On the fourth day of my trip, I went to Jolly Roger amusement park which was an adventurous place and a lot of recreational activities were there. In this amusement park, I enjoy the ridings and other recreational activities also. This day I also enjoy of many golf courses. I also went to shopping stores and take some good things. In night, I went to clubs for enjoying the music and dance party. On the fifth day, I spend my half of day in my cheap ocean city hotels and went to sport clubs and enjoy many indoor and outdoor games. On last day, I checked out my hotel with nice memories and came back to home. These memories which I got from this city are unforgettable.

No comments:

Post a Comment