Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hollywood Boulevard A Biggest Attraction For Enjoying Live Music


Los angles is most popular city in the state of California and second largest city in United States. This city draws many visitors for its destinations. One of my relatives had been going to this city. They told me about this city when they come back and showed me their images and videos. They also told me about the weather of this city and suggest me to go there. When I saw their images and videos then I also think to go for Los Angeles. After this, I also started to know more about this city. First of all I started to know about Los Angeles hotels that which hotel provides best facilities. For this, I started to search on net and also contact to my relatives for reservation of hotels. After a short period, I started to search on net through cheap Los angels hotels and give me a large number of cheap hotels in los angeles which were cheap, well furnished with all the ultra modern facilities. From this most famous hotel site I reserved my hotel there and planned this trip in holidays. When I came back from this city then I realize to share my experiences. I went to this city by air for five days. I dropped my flight on Los Angeles international airport from where my hotel was situated at a few distance. I take a taxi from airport to reach my hotel. When I reached to my hotel then I surprised to see my hotel because this hotel was well furnished with all the modern facilities like meeting facility, fitness center, business, restaurant, bars and more. As this was the first day of my trip so I can not do more that day because I was tired during my journey and elect to take rest. This day I also take a lot of enjoy of my hotel facilities. The service of this hotel was cool, fast, good and impressed me very much. After freeing from the rest, I take some refreshment and went to shopping stores for taking junk food and to take information about this city that which places to visit. I also visited around my hotel and found a lot of attractions like parks, gardens and more which were so nice. I take dinner in the restaurant of my hotel which was so cheap and provides the best quality of food. On the second day of my trip, I went to Hollywood boulevard which was the biggest tourist attraction in this city and at this place I saw the Grumman's Chinese theatre and walk of fame where a lot of stars were there. On the third day of my trip, I went to Griffith Park which was the second largest park and a great place for hiking, picnic, zoo, riding and more. At this place, I take a lot of enjoy of hiking and went to Los Angeles zoo where a large collection of animals were there from every continent and every corner of the world. I also take a lot of enjoy of riding and nightlife and went to clubs inn night for enjoying music and dancing. On the fourth day, I went to museums and galleries for taking enjoy and went to sport clubs for enjoying basketball. I also went to old town where I saw a lot of historic buildings and spend rest of time in cheap hotel rooms and in night went to bar for drinking. On the fifth day of my trip, I went to shopping stores and parks. I collect some memories and checked out my hotels to which i reserved at cheap hotel rates with some unforgettable moments which I got from this city. After collecting memories I take a taxi to airport and came back to home with nice moments.

--
delsin

No comments:

Post a Comment