Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tension Removale Place- Orlando,FL

Tension is the most parts of your life in worldwide…not body left with out this..therefore God makes some beautiful places and things which remove our tensions. In few month ago I decided to remove our tension which occur number of time and took ten days rest to office and went to Orlando, which places suggest by my happiest friend, which working with us in my office..when he returned to Orlando city then His face gave signing and looked too happies, when asked about his happiness then tell us about that Orlando city..therefore we decided and went to Orlando with my wife serra. Most of them she tell us did not take tension. Left his tension to God..he remove it..but I could not understand her world..therefore we visited Orlando city….I was not able to visit that place with alone…My wife is too quiet and things so well but I am not understand her world…but when we visited Orlando city and took his admire city with my wife then understand what is life and how can do live this too more and more longest time..right now I am too happiess like my friend and hope will go almost time in future like Orlando cities and understand his life…….Know We describes his journey what how change my life when we was going there. Firstly we reserved cheap orlando hotels with online also air tickets up and down.. we reached at that city at evening time therefore hire a taxi at near taxi stand ….runoff to the hotel which too closed at near downtown…In the way,, the skyline of the Orlando too pleasure and ligtful and tell us glow his heart and start a light in your heart, which understand what is life.. with journey of few mile, reached hotel rooms..which was too big and looked all amenities at their.. both of us take bath and fresh..both of them soo tired, when took bath then feel better…my wife suggested to go at near by church for prayer because Jesus gave a great for us for watch and understanding and prayer for next coming life..so would go there and prayer at there….when we came out to the church so went near street place for watching it..too superb views and looked more kind of things and item at there..purchase some item for my wife and fresh fruit also some chocolates also then came to our hotels restaurant and ordered some seafood but my wife not interested to non vag therefore ordered some other dishes…too planned next day journey according to my friend suggestion…so decided to go Orlando nearest beach for fishing, boating and others fun at the beach.. get up too early morning and fresh and did other works and went to beach..hire fishing roads and took also some lunch and sandwiches with coffee at there and took amazing views at the beach..most of tourist was taking sun bathing..some did wind surfing,, played some valley ball at sandy beach… about in non serra and me hire a boat for deep journey at water and also did for fishing ….would go there at deep water and also took views of orland beach side area which were superb and tell what is life..we saw the life of Orlando then found that place was a tension remove places….because we forgetter his tension and understand if we take tension then not doing to short but forget it and Gave to God He remove them… when we go there then we going to rich happiest at there…never laugh and take enjoyment like that …too yummy travel place…..but when we went Disney Land resort and Buena Vista then watched the Disney world and lean happiness secret and we learn the Orlando and his activities.. Never and Never time I would found more pleasure at there and got it much more fun at there. Taste the kinds of foods…activities which were different …to great feel at there..beaches un to Orlando city is great as well as cheap hotel rates at Orlando great for stayed also take some other fun and activities at there..Hope when my friend and my family come in future at that place then enjoyed to camping activities at there.

No comments:

Post a Comment