Saturday, June 20, 2009

Atlanta A Hot Destinations With World Heritage Sights For Exploration


Holidays that are most important part of life and whenever anyone meets up with them wants to enjoy them. But when holidays came near to us we get so depressed that what we should do enjoy these holidays. Some thing like happened with me these holidays because I want to spend my holidays by traveling and looking for a hot destination where I can enjoy my holidays. After a lot of thinking and getting a suggestion by someone I planned my holidays to spend in Atlanta because it too loved place with several sightseeing and attractions. As I get this city I realized that this city is so loving and mostly traveler love to visit this destination. I went to this city by air for six days to spend my holidays. For staying in this city, I reserved a cheap Atlanta hotel form an online reservation site that give me best hotel with interior design, decorated, and fully furnished with all latest facilities.

On the first day of my trip I leave my home town to get this city. by getting this city I feel so excited to see the great life structure of this city that was out of my expectations. By leaving airport I get my atlanta hotels with taxi and checked in my hotel room that was very nice with room services, wireless internet, restaurant, bar, satellite television, coffee maker, fitness center, and much facilities just like a home. By getting all these facilities I take refreshment and then went to visitor center for knowing about destinations and place of this city and then went to market where I take tourist guide book, interact with local public & other tourists, and then take some fruits and juice for getting energy. By taking dinner in a outside restaurant I went to hotel room to take fully rest for this night because of tiring of travel and with research of other day.

On the second day of trip that give me happiest moments of life was very interesting because I enjoyed this day fully and enjoyed my all moments, memories of life to which them I expecting from this city. This day I went to downtown of this city where I meet up with so many sights like centennial park area, largest aquarium of world, cnn center, and world of coca cola, I see all these sights because they are all situated at a walking distance to each other. At aquarium I get opportunity to see largest fish of world, swimming with whale sharks and to different type of animals. All these attractions were situated at a place which was known by centennial Olympic park. I also see museums and other sights and by traveling around whole day I came back to my room where I take some refreshment, take dinner and went to my bed for sleeping.

On the third day, that’s was my another adventure day for this city enjoyed full day because this day I meet up botanical garden where I enjoy hiking and get the opportunity to get closer with nature. In this town, there was a piedmont park where I saw Atlanta dogwood festival that was very interesting. At this town there were more attractions to see for exploring this town to which them I explore. This town was financial districts of Atlanta and skyscrapers are the most visible point of this town. In this town I meet up with other museums like Jewish museums, art museum, and house museum that were showing great culture of this city to which I enjoyed very much. After exploring I returned back to my hotel.

On the fourth day, I went to south east of Atlanta where I saw grant park that was a historic sight with world heritage destination and meet up with Atlanta zoo where I meet up with adventurous ridings and water activities to which them I enjoyed very much and sweet auburn was another historic king district where I also enjoyed very much. At the time of night I went to buck head where I enjoyed nightlife in an open environment.

On the fifth day I went to west of Atlanta that was containing with historic sights which were very interesting and these sights telling the nice history of this city through exhibitions and other activities. This day I enjoyed my full life structure to explore my life. From this town I purchase some good things to keep memory in heat with full excitement.

On the sixth day, I leave my cheap hotel rooms and went to south of this city where I enjoyed some historic sights and by enjoying these sights I collect all memories and moments and in this town airport was there from where I catch my flight to fly to my home town. By leaving this city I memorize my all moments of this city to which them I get and came back to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment