Thursday, June 11, 2009

Historical museum in Arlington

Arlington is an urban famous country in Virginia. This city is addressed by its beautiful places and it nightlife. There are numbers of bars and restaurants, which provide great adventure in your night life. It is a great destination of tourist in this city. Like that type of city is good choice of traveling. It was first time when visited there. So for visiting purpose I search cheap hotels in arlington on Internet and I got numbers of hotels in arlington and I reserve hotel room. I reached that city by Reagan National Airport. There are good facilities of the people as well as bus, taxi and which airport was directly linked to the metro system and thus very suitable. I called a taxi and reached to my hotel at noon. I put my bags in room and get fresh and I went to lunch after lunch, I am back and I rested the room and the next day I began to Planning. First day of my trip in morning get fresh and took light breakfast for my trip I went to see the arlington historical museum, which was a very nice and interesting museum which was showing the history and culture of this city by exhibitions, museum of art which was very nice with latest collections of arts & galleries, science center and historic school building, which was very nice with many exhibits. The museum is open Saturdays and Sundays from 1pm to 4pm. In noon I went for lunch in the restaurants where I take food. After lunch I went to see the theodore roosevelt island park, which is very nice and I like this. It is lovely nature which was small national park gives one glimpses of both the area's natural forest and the georgetown waterfront. There was also including a surprising monument to President Roosevelt himself. In evening I come back to hotel. In second day I went to see the ballston common mall, which was a very famous for ice skating. Skating on the people to come here everyday and there are facilities for children and young in ballston common mall. There are also take the metro or drive to the ballston common mall. In noon I went to see the Arlington cinema and drafthouse, which is a best movie theater in the Washington DC area. There is a unique combination of a full restaurant located inside a movie theater. Which is very nice and I like this theater. In evening I come back to hotel. In the evening I came back to the hotel and I rested and I went to sleep. Third day I went to see the fashion centre at pentagon city, which is very beautiful mall. There are good facilities include shops, movie theatres, two indoor skating rinks, and wireless hot spots and lowest cost parking facilities. I bought some clothes, gifts, shoes and chocolates goods. In evening I went to the carpool bar, which was very popular bar, restaurant and meeting point with a filling-station and entertainment here I got food at right price and other fun of night life which is the most popular dance clubs. I hire taxi and I came back to hotel where I leave my room and went to airport for leaving this city. While returning back, I remembered my all day to which them I spend in this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment