Friday, June 26, 2009

Miami, San Francisco and Washington DC Attractive Destinations In USA


Travel to different places is the make the entertainment in the busy life. Here some places in the United State that put the life in the vacations. Miami, Washington DC and San Francisco are the full of attractions and enjoyable places. Last year I got the more adventure and full of enjoyable moments. In USA there are many cheap hotels, cool locations, adventure and activites. I spent my vacations in these beautiful cities. In places I got that these cities contain the many attractive places and many other locations and historical places. In the cities I get for fun and get part of the adventure in the activities. I can tell little about these three cities.

Miami
My first destination was the Miami that is the major city of the United State of Florida. That city addressed by other name “Magic City”. The city’s population is about over the 5.4 million. And this comes after the New York, Los Angeles. I visit this city in February. Before the visit this city I got all the information about the city and book the cheap Miami hotels by internet. I get this city by plane at very famous airport Miami International Airport. From airport I got the taxi and reached to my hotel which is situated at beautiful locations. In Miami I visit to very popular destinations of the city. The Miami museums and historical places are Ancient Spanish Monastery, Holocaust Memorial, and Jewish Museum of Florida the cool locations. Other Bayfront Park has two amphitheaters and there are great enjoyments of the vacations. Great adventure of cruise at Port of Miami is also make entertainment. Lummus Park Beach and Haulover Beach Park I got adventure of the water activities like swimming, fishing and many more. South Beach Wine & Food Festival the more fun of the event at beach. The six day travel I got remembers the moments of my journey.

Washington DC
After three month I visit to the Washington DC. This is also the beautiful region in the United State of Columbia. First of all I search in the location of the city and beautiful places in Washington DC. And I got the cheap hotels in Washington DC by internet. My plane reached at the Washington Dulles International Airport, the beautiful and well addressed airport. Soon I got the bus and reach to the hotel. And it is well furnished and decorated hotel. In Washington DC I went to Washington Zoo where the great entertainment of walking and wild animal I was seen. In the park there are more adventure of the hiking, biking and other sports in downtown are football, rugby, kickball, baseball and many more to attract the crowed. In the downtown there are many shopping mall and other facilities which I got there. During visiting I got the fun of the night life it was so excited. And also foods of different restaurants make the moments. In Washington DC there I spend the ten day, which was so entertaining.


San Francisco
San Francisco was the last but not least destination of my vacations. After four month I got another chance to visit. Now that time I want to visit to other locations that make and adventure in my vacation. In my office colleagues suggest to me to visit in San Francisco. Before to visit this place I got all in formations about the city by other people in my office where, when and at which is right for visiting. After that I need the hotels to stay in the city for six days. So I book the cheap hotels in san Francesco at beautiful locations. And also confirm my ticket by internet. My plane arrived at San Francisco International. Airport was well furnished and contains the numbers of the other amenities like shopping and restaurants and many more. From airport I got the bus to visit forward and reach to my hotel. The hotel was well attractive and near to the spot places. There some places I was visit are Golden Gate Park, Lincoln Park and some museums I got adventure and great enjoyments that make vacations so remember able. And other San Francisco Zoo was so adventure activities to see the wild life. At the beaches the many adventure activities that I got there like swimming, fishing, biking and many more. In San Francisco great fun of the nightlife that so adventurous and excited that cant forget it..

No comments:

Post a Comment