Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sarasota jungle gardens is a attraction point

Sarasota is a popular city on the Gulf Coast and state of Florida. This city is known for its lively arts community, excellent restaurants, unique shopping, and beautiful beaches, which provide great adventure in your night life. Like that type of city is good choice of traveling. Last year someone advised me to visit there. So for visiting purpose I search cheap hotels in Sarasota city on Internet and I got numbers of hotels in Sarasota. And I reserve hotel room .I reached that city by airplane at Sarasota/Bradenton International Airports. This airport was good facilities of travel as well as bus, train and taxi. But I hire taxi and reached to my hotel at noon. I put my bags in room and get fresh and take lunch. After lunch I went in hotel and I planned my journey for next day. First day I went to see the Sarasota jungle gardens, which is very nice and beautiful and there are filled with many interesting plants. This is a very attraction in the gardens some animal shows and a chance to see some odd plants. In noon, I take lightly lunch at Ritz Carlton which was very large hotel and nice. After taking lunch I also went to see the midtown of this city which was the culture center and home of museums and galleries. Museum of art which was very nice with latest collections of arts & galleries, and science center which was very nice with many exhibits. In evening I came back to hotel. Second day I went to see the circus museum, which was very famous, the circus museum was the first museum of its kind to document the rich history of the circus. The Museum has a fine collection including uncommon handbills, posters and art prints, circus paper, business records, wardrobe, performing props, as well as all types of circus equipment, including beautifully carved parade wagons. Third day I went to see the historic asolo theater, which was very nice and there are also work of arts in its hold right. The theater was a good performance schedule as well as theatre, dance, film, music, and lectures. After that I went to see the siesta key beach, which is very beautiful atmosphere. Siesta key beach is a great place for families and spring breakers alike. On Sundays at sundown, there is a tourist-heavy drum circle where local hippies play and everyone dances. Fourth day I went to see the landings shopping center, which is very famous center. I bought some clothes, gifts, shoes and chocolates goods. In evening, I went to gator club, which was very popular bar and nightclub with entertainment nightly. I hire taxi and I came back to hotel and I planned my journey for Fort Myers city, where I leave my room and went to airport. Fifth day I reached that Fort Myers city by the southwest florida international airport. Fort Myers is a successful city with great weather, entertainment and a casual feel in the state of Florida. I found this cheap accommodation from an online reservation hotels site, which gives me a list of cheap hotels in ft. myers with all the facilities at discount offer. I called a taxi and reached to my hotel at noon. I put my bags in room and get fresh and I went to lunch after lunch, I am back and I rested the room and I planned my trip for next day. Sixth day I went to see the edison and ford winter estates, which is very beautiful and interesting museum. This is very nice and latest collection of video theatres, and changing special exhibits. Seventh day I went to see the minnesota twins spring training. There are given training to play for Baseball. In noon, I went for plakka greek restaurant and I take light food. After lunch I went to see the florida gulf coast university eagles, which is very good facilities of student. There are also providing distance learning degrees courses can be taken online. In evening I hire taxi and I came back to hotel for leaving this city. As I reached to my hotel first of all I take lunch and then manage memories, packed luggage, and then leave this hotel with some golden moments to which them I got from this city. By getting this city I feel very happy and the moments of this city have a unique place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment