Saturday, June 20, 2009

Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon in Virginia Beach


Virginia Beach is a very popular city which largest city in the Virginia. This city offers the classic beach vacation, and maintains a long-standing as a family-friendly oceanfront resort. This city has tourist attractions points include lazy days on the beach, the state parks and Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge beckon, hiking, kayaking, and biking adventures. Fishing, golfing, whale watching, dolphin watching, historic landmarks, and exciting attractions and popular events are part of the beach. I am first time visit for in this city. So for visiting purpose I search cheap hotels in virginia beach city on Internet and I got numbers of hotels in Virginia beach. And I reserve hotel room. I reached that city by Norfolk International Airport. But I called taxi and reached to my hotel at noon. I put my bags in room and get fresh and take lunch.

After lunch I went in hotel and I planned my journey for next day. First day I went to see the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center, which was very nice and one of the most-visited aquariums in this city. This aquarium was live animal highlights include sharks, sea turtles, harbor seals, river and some others. After that I went to see the Mount Trashmore, which is very famous park in this city and it was very nice. Mount Trashmore park features the water wise demonstration garden that where you can learn how to create a beautiful garden with minimal water requirements. This park was good facilities of tourist include four large and 11 small picnic shelters, skate park, playground areas, a basketball court, four volleyball areas, parking, vending machines and restrooms. Second day went to see the Atlantic Wildfowl Heritage Museum, which was very nice.

There was good historical museum. This museum enjoy the tourist which on site wood-carving demonstrations, interactive computer programs, decoys dating from historic times to present day and a collection of exhibits covering the history of Virginia Beach. Third day I went to participant the Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon. The Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon starts at the Virginia Beach Convention Center runs through the scenic Virginia Beach oceanfront and finishes on the spectacular oceanfront boardwalk. The Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon features musical talent along every mile for both participants to enjoy. Forth day I went Virginia Beach striper fishing, or rock fishing as locals call it, is well known as the top striped bass fishing region along the entire Atlantic coast.


Virginia Beach and its neighboring waters are home to a multitude of freshwater, brackish and saltwater fishing opportunities, which croaker, spot, flounder, striped bass, tauter, sea bass, trout, bluefish, skipjack, cobia, mahi-mahi, Spanish and king mackerel, puppy and red drum, yellow fin and blue fin tuna, marlin, amberjack and Wahoo are plentiful at various times of the year. Fifth day I visited to the in Hilltop Shopping Center, where I bought some clothes, gifts, shoes and chocolates goods. In evening I went to Luck Oyster Seafood Grill and restaurant, which was very famous in this city, when I leave a bar and I take your drink and I enjoy the music with entertainment nightly. After that I hire taxi and I came back to cheap hotel where I leave my room and went to airport for leaving this city. While returning back, I remembered my all day to which them I spend in this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment