Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rochester is a very beautiful Dryden Theatre

Rochester is the first choice of every traveler because this city is thrid largest city in the united states of New York. I came to know about this city from museum and theatre of this city when I went to this city. This city is most popular for its destination, nightlife, sightseeing and one of the most attraction cities for tourists. I went to this city with my family in holidays. It was first time when visited there. So for visiting purpose I search cheap rochester hotels on Internet and I got numbers of hotels in rochester and I reserve hotel room. I reached that city by The Greater Rochester International Airport. There are good travel facilities of taxi, car and bus. I called a taxi and reached to my hotel at noon. I put my bags in room and get fresh and I went to lunch after lunch, I am back and I rested the room and the next day I planned my journey for next day. First day i went to see the Susan B. Anthony House, which was very nice and highlights of life of the women's rights activate including influences, the many reforms which she worked for suffrage, abolition, temperance, education, and a purse of her own among them, her friendship with frederick douglass, and her trial after voting. In noon, I went to restaurant and take a light food. After lunch I went to see the strong national museum of play, which is very nice and historical museum. This museum focuses on learning through play and features tons of interactive exhibits, including some focused on well known themes like seasame street. It was very nice feature that most exhibits have information for adults to read (such as on how fairy tales have changed with the times) while the kids do things like climb on a pirate ship. In evening came back to hotel. Second day I went to see the dryden theatre was a very beautiful which the dryden shows a wide variety of hollywood classics, international and independent films literally something different every night of the week. This theatre programming was thoughtful and cutting-edge, with frequent visits by directors and actors. In evening I went to see the bugjar hall, which it was works of art created by local artists, and the stage area/dance floor has an entire roomful of furniture arranged on the ceiling, which there are drink specials and live entertainment featured here nightly, presenting popular local and national musical artists. And I came back to room. Third day when I was on outing I found so many fests and events which were very interesting and that's was my luck that there was no entrance fee for seeing these events and I also enjoyed them. After that I went to see the seabreeze park, which was very nice and beautiful park, this parks features of an old-fashioned amusement park with the technology and thrills of a modern water park. After that I went to see the bristol mountain, Which was very nice and the atmosphere was very good, hiking and there sking I also, I have a lot of fun doing all this was coming. Fourth day I went see the rochester public market, which was very excellent place to purchase cheap locally grown produce. There are good facilities include shops, movie theatres, and wireless hot spots and lowest cost parking facilities. I bought some clothes, gifts, shoes and chocolates goods. And I went to the lola bistro and bar is a popular destination for happy hour and the pre-bar rush, which was a full offers bar a food-friendly wine selection, and an eclectic selection of appetizers, entrées, salads, soups, and sandwiches. I hire taxi and I came back to hotel where I leave my room and went to airport for leaving this city and came back our home a lot of memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment