Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Great Enjoy For Holidays in Newark and Kansas City

Newark is the largest city and state of New Jersey, which placed on the west side of the Hudson River close to New York. It is very romantic and adventure place also. Heart of the city is Disney land; Most of the people visit that place for watching Disneyland. I found this cheap accommodation from an online reservation hotels site, which gives me a list of cheap hotels in newark with all the facilities at discount offer. I reached that city by airplane at Newark Liberty International Airport. This airport was good facilities of travel as well as bus, train and taxi. Cleanliness was fabulous. Airport was so beautifully decorated that pleased my eyes. But I called taxi and reached to my hotel at noon. I put my bags in room and get fresh and take lunch. After lunch I went in hotel and I planned my journey for next day. First day I went to see the Newark Museum, which was very nice with latest collections of arts & galleries, and science center, a mini zoo, planetarium, cafe, auditorium, sculpture garden, schoolhouse and the ballantine house which was very nice with many exhibits. Second day, I went to see the Military Park, which was very nice and beautiful. This park was very famous in this city. This park was good facilities of children as well as amusement park, benches and other playing and fun. The park hosts Common Greens, a farmers market in the summer. In noon I went for robert treat hotel, which was very nice hotel and I take for lightly lunch. After taking lunch I went to the New Jersey Performing Arts Center has garnered national attention in its first eleven seasons, serving as a model for programming, viewers variety, education initiatives, and the catalytic role it has played in returning nightlife and economic activity to New Jersey's largest urban center. Third day I went to see the Symphony Hall, which was very nice and beautiful hall, which was enjoy a long and rich cultural history as New Jersey's oldest and largest showcase for the arts, education and entertainment programming. After that I visited to the in market for shopping where I bought some clothes, gifts, shoes and chocolates goods. After shopping I hire taxi and I came back to hotel and I planned my journey for Kansas City, where I leave my room and went to airport. Forth day I reached that Kansas City by Kansas City International Airport. Kansas City is a great tourist destination city and state of Missouri. Kansas City was famed skyline reaches its greatest heights, further accentuated by its position on top of a sizable hill. I went to this city with my family in holidays. It was first time when visited there. So for visiting purpose I search cheap hotels in kansas city on Internet and I got numbers of hotels in rochester and I reserve hotel room. I called a taxi and reached to my hotel at noon. I put my bags in room and get fresh and I went to lunch after lunch, I am back and I rested the room and the next day I planned my journey for next day. Fifth day I went to see the American Jazz Museum, which is very nice and impressive museum pays compliment to the performers who helped create the musical style. After that I went to toy and miniature museum, which is very nice and the largest collection of nostalgic toys, fine-scale miniatures and marbles in the Midwest. Sixth day I went to Kansas City Brigade, which was one of the most popular teams in the Arena Football League. This city was the home of sporting events. In noon I take light food and after lunch I went to see the Swope Park Zoo, which is very nice and good nature. This zoo was also a sea lion show, elephants that paint and many other animal demonstrations. I n evening I came back to hotel. Seventh day I went to see the Kansas City Festival, which was suggest my hotel teams, which were very hot festival and spicy food, bear and all other fun in the festival. In evening I went to the Bice Italian Bistro bar, which was very popular bar, restaurant and meeting point with a filling-station and entertainment here I got food at right price and other fun of night life which is the most popular dance clubs. I hire taxi and I came back to hotel where I leave my room and went to airport for leaving this city. While returning back, I remembered my all day to which them I spend in this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment