Monday, June 8, 2009

Hawaiian waters Adventure Park in Oahu

Oahu is the most popular tourist destination as well as nightlife, exciting cultural events, and a wide variety of lodging, dining, and shopping options. Oahu is the third largest city in the islands of Hawaii. This city is most historic, wealthy, influential, and most popular for its attractions, destinations, nightlife, and accommodation facilities like hotels. I found this great cheap accommodation from an online reservation hotels site which gives me a list of cheap hotels in oahu also cheap hotels in honolulu and cheap hotels in maui not too far from oahu city, therefore you can also reserved there also, with all the facilities at discount offer. I reached that city by the International Airport. There was a good facilities of travel, which was includes taxi, bus and car. I gave off the sound of the taxi I got you hotels in noon. I called a bus and reached to my hotel at noon. I put my bags in room and get fresh and I went to lunch after lunch, I am back and I rested the room and the next day I planned my journey for next day. First day I went to see the Hawaiian waters adventure park, which was very nice and beautiful. This park was good facilities as well as multiple exciting water slides, relaxing "river rafting", activity pool and children's playground. There is also a food court, birthday hut, gift shop, and luau lagoon. One admission price covers all activities, inner tubes, lifejackets and lounge chairs. In noon, I went to restaurant and I take light food. After lunch, I went to midtown of this city which was the culture center and home of museums and galleries. This day I see many museums like historical museum which was showing the history and culture of this city by exhibitions, the bishop museum, which was very nice with latest natural and cultural artifacts from Hawaii and the pacific, which was very nice with many exhibits. In evening I came back to hotel. And second day I went to see the sunset beach, which was the beautiful sunset that occur almost everyday on this spot, this white sand beach is one of the longest running beaches on Oahu, stretching 2 miles in length and between 200 and 300 feet in width at some spots. In the winter months, Sunset beach is home to one of the best surfing spots on the island and features several international surf competitions. Third day I went to see the bellows beach park, which was very beautiful beach which has shallow water and small consistent waves which makes for good swimming and beginning surfers. This beach was near bellows air force station. Forth day I went to see the royal hawaiian shopping center, which was on of Oahu's top shopping malls. This mall a wide variety of shopping and dining options between its 110 shops and restaurants. I bought some clothes, gifts, shoes and chocolates goods. In evening, I went to Duke's. Duke's has everything you need, an excellent breakfast buffet, affordable lunches, and not to mention sunset Hawaiian guitar, excellent drinks, and the best place to enjoy the sunset in Waikiki. I hire taxi and I came back to hotel for leaving this city. As I reached to my hotel first of all I take lunch and then manage memories, packed luggage, and then leave this hotel with some golden moments to which them I got from this city. By getting this city I feel very happy and the moments of this city have a unique place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment